Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Recent Pictures

I finally got my cell phone synced with my computer and now I have some pictures to share. Enjoy!

First up we have the First Day of School pictures. I am sorry for the bright sun in the back but this is what I have. Sadie and Hunter go to a charter school and one day a week they have to wear button up shirts and blue pants. So here are my two school going kids:)
Here is McKadie with my mom. Her hair is all spoofy because she had it in a pigtail the day before. But this is her picture for the First Day of School.
On Back to School Night we were asked to Dog Sit 6 baby pugs. I just thought they were adorable. I am a total dog lover.



So the next series of pictures is McKadie showing me a glimpse of what a trouble maker she has yet to become. I have this little breakfast serving table that I put my laptop on so it's not on the carpet and it's easier to hold on your lap etc... So The laptop was in my office and I just had the table sitting on the living room floor. Next thing I know McKadie is climbing up on it like a jungle gym. She had only been crawling for a few weeks and quickly started crawling up on things.


And then she falls over with the table on top of her. So funny and she just looks at me like what the heck just happened mom.

These two pictures are of the Wal-mart in Orem just after Midnight on the night of the release of Stephenie Meyer's Breaking Dawn. I was in the hospital so my mom went to see if she could get us our copies. This is what she found and said no way and then went back at 5:30 AM and didn't have to wait in any lines. Total craziness.
So this next picture just makes me giggle. One of my greatest friends, Kristen, came to visit me in the hospital, all the way from Kentucky:) (Yeah right, she was already in town but did take the time out for me:), I feel so loved! Anyways, she brought this gift bag and in it was a jar of Prouline chocolate sticks and a jar of cherries, and then she says here are your tubes and ovaries! She is so creative and it was so good to have a laugh. Thanks Kristen!!!
And last but not least here is my baby, McKadie. This picture was taken by my sister-in-law while they were watching the kids the day after I had surgery. Look at those pudgy little fingers and that heart warming smile. Love her!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why the hekc didnt you tell me to come over to watch the puppies!!!!

Susan said...

Thanks for the update! I am glad to know you are recovering well. But, I did notice my link is not on you site, how come? :(