I have this thing with music and lyrics. I quickly become incapacitated with the beats, the melodies, and the lyrics. One of my all time favorite groups is U2. So I was driving down State Street yesterday with no one else but me in the car. When I was a teenager and would be driving around, my favorite passed time was to rock out to whatever I felt the urge, such as the great 80's music, Depeche Mode, U2, and many many more different types and sounds. I also am constantly looking for music that would be good for my business, for the photo montages.
I also let my imagination get the better of me and am constantly day dreaming. I am sad to say that I have been engulfed in the world of Vampires and Shape shifters aka Jacob the wolf. I will often wake up in the morning to have been dreaming of vampires and such. Pitiful I know. So as I am driving down State yesterday I am listening to a U2 cd and am listening closely to the words of With or Without You. My first thought is this is a perfect song for Edward. It may be a stretch but listen to it and you will see what I me, or so I hope.
Music is such an uplifting and expressive way to let go. Whether it is church music, oldies, 80's, country, or new stuff, I absolutely love it all...for the most part.
My newest likes are Michael Buble(sp?) and Jason Mraz. Anyways, I could go on forever about this or that with music, but the next time you listen to U2's With or Without You try and relate it to Edward the daunting and irresistible Vamp:)
2 comments:
I can a little Idk though lol
I completely agree with the Michael Buble and Jason Mraz. They are both fantastic and I have their music. I also have some other stuff that you might like if you like them. OH, and, do you know anything about film cameras? I know plenty about digital cameras, but I need 35mm film camera for my photography class. Anyways if you know anything just email me or whatever because I would like your opinion or anything that you know.
Post a Comment