Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tagged II...

Tagged II

Rules:
Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.

The Five:
Ten years ago…
1. I was getting ready to start my senior year of high school.
2. I was working at a movie theater in Orem, the University Mall theater.
3. I was filling out scholarship paperwork that seemed like it would never end, and writing a bunch of essays.
4. I had decided I was done being serious with boys until after high school, too many heart breaks....
5. I was anticipating college...

Five things on today’s “to do” list...
1. Finish updating my blogs...
2. Make tomorrow's "to do" list
3. Pack kids lunches for school
4. Try and switch laundry loads
5. Get kids stuff ready for school so there are no extra bumps in the road when we are getting ready for school in the morning.

Five snacks I enjoy...

1. Brian's no bake cookies
2. fiber one bars
3. big hunk candy bars
4. Cookie Dough
5. Fresh fruit

Five things I would do if I was a millionaire…

1. Buy a nice house
2. Buy some acreage and build a nice ranch for Brian and me and the kids
3. Payoff our car, get a newer nicer car and Brian his dream truck
4. Ger our dream 5th wheel & Brian's atv toys
5. Payoff debt:) I guess that should have been first on the list

Five places I have lived…

1. Holland, Netherlands
2. Phoenix, AZ and surrounding cities
3. Pleasant Grove, UT
4. Orem, UT
5. Lots of other places including SLC, UT, Syracuse, UT, Provo, UT and on and on...

So I tag....
1. Katrina
2. Kristen
3. Breanne
4. Erica
5. Optional...which means I am leaving it open for whoever wants to reply...

No comments: