Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Best Easter Egg Hunt

In my grandma's ward in Mapleton, there is a couple who has done this Huge Easter Egg Hunt for I believe the last ten years. They have this beautiful ranch and had four lawns each having 1,000 eggs on it. The lawns were separated by age groups. I stayed with McKadie since it was her first huge egg hunt so I don't have any pictures of Hunter during the Easter Egg Hunt. We had a lot of fun and missed not having Sadie there, and Daddy was working.
Just a portion of the lawns that were covered in eggs. Every lawn except for the age group 0-3 was cleared in less than a minute. It took about three minutes for the youngest age group to clear the eggs.
Lincoln, funny kid, stuck his basket on his head.
From Left to Right, Lincoln, Hunter, Hallie, Kayden, Mallory, Jaxson, McKadie and Kenadee.
"Aunt" Holly with McKadie and Kenadee. John and Katrina in front.
Inside the beautiful stables. I so wish that I could have property like this.
Jaxson staring at the horses in the stalls.
McKadie loves all animals, but especially horses. She wanted to bring them home...I wish.
The first horse ride.
Hunter looked so small on that horse, love him.
Kenadee's turn.

Waiting patiently to start the egg hunt.
And their off...McKadie was on fire, she ran all over the place.

Kenadee is so sweet. She did a great job as well.
She is a bit cocky.
McKadie's second ride on the little pony.
The proud Papa, he spoils McKadie ridiculously.



The new "Charlie's Angels"
She found an egg that had a dollar in it. She spent the dollar on alphabet magnets.
Showing off her loot.

So he would take the kids on rides. He was off and on the accelerator so McKadie hit her head on the grate and this was what I caught.
It was great seeing the family and hanging out with everyone. Happy Easter Everyone!

No comments: