McKadie was a very small baby when my dad had his stroke. Since this time McKadie and my dad have created this bond that is like no other. We joke that they think on the same level, but this is not an insult to my dad. McKadie is very ahead in her years intellectually. There is just something special between them that I have never seen before. When she had her surgery he was the only one that could get her to calm down.

When dad had his shoulder surgery McKadie was very protective and comforting to her Papa.

So one night I was cleaning, folding laundry and doing things around the house when my dad had me come to where they were. And this is what they were doing in the living room which carried on into the craft room where the stereo is. In the living room they each had an ear bud in from dad's ipod and were dancing.

These are special memories that I know that dad and McKadie will share forever. I know that it is special to me.

The facial expressions say it all.
1 comment:
Its not fair she loves him so much, she wants nothing to do with me..thats cute dad dont dance with nobody lol
Post a Comment