Thursday, September 25, 2008

I was tagged...

Here is a new one:

8 Things I am passionate about:

1- Sadie, Hunter, McKadie
2- Brian
3- Making my home a temple
4- Improving myself - spiritually, mentally, physically
5- Making sure people know how much they mean to me
6- The Gospel - I love it!!! It is what makes me who I am:)
7- Music- Wholesome uplifting and fun music, I love to "rock" out, dance around with my kids, etc... Quick story: (I have taught my kids to love music too) I was cooking dinner, Hunter was unloading the dishwasher and we had the radio on. He comes over to me, grabs me by the waist to turn me around and does a curtsy as he asks me to dance:) I love being a mom!!!
8- My talents and need to always do something productive

8 words/phrases I often say

1- Dude!
2- Son of a monkey's uncle:)
3- crap nabit
4- ah man
5- asta luigi dude meister
6- Babe
7- Hun
8- sweetie

8 Things I want to do before I die-

1- Have Sadie sealed to us
2- Travel Europe and the Polynesian Islands
3- Travel the US with Brian and the kids
4- Be able to say that I did my best and that my family knows that I love them always and forever
5- Make a real list of things I want to do before I die:) I have never really thought about it before...
6-?
7-?
8-?

8 Things I currently want or need

1-$$$$ but who doesn't
2- I got a healthier body now but I need a leaner body
3- A weekly date with my hubby
4- Another car
5- To own my house
6- Custody of Sadie(if I loose Brian, Heaven forbid, I loose Sadie too)
7- McCain to be President(it terrifies me to think of Obama being president)
8- To be debt free but I guess that goes along with number 1

8 People I tag

1- Kristen
2- Breanne
3- Stef
4- Natalie
5- Valerie
6- Sharree
7- ShaRee
8- Susan

1 comment:

Susan said...

You do say dude a lot!!
Your tag will be my next post after my vaycay post!