Tuesday, September 30, 2008
One more thing
I tend to be slightly paranoid about the safety of my kids and family. Just to see what would happen I googled myself last night and had like 2 pages of stuff about me...mostly from my 3 blogs. I haven't decided how I am going to do it yet but I am thinking that I am going to make my blogs, minus the photography blog, private. I tend to share excessive amounts of information and I try to be discreet about it, like not taking a picture of the front of my house because it would be easy to find it, and not mentioning where my kids go to school, etc... It drives me crazy when I go to look at a blog and can't get into it, but I think I now understand why. So please, if you want to have permission to log into my blog please email me at tashina_gillman@msn.com and let me know your email address. I am sorry if it is inconvienient but there are too many crazies out there, some of whom I have meet, and I just want my kids to be safe:) Have a beautomous day(I make up words sorry)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Be sure to email me an invite!!! you have my address!
ditto
Me too!! :)
Post a Comment