Today is the 7th Anniversary of the attack on our country. I remember what I was doing like it was yesterday. I was getting dressed and ready to go an optometry apt. and was very pregnant with Hunter. I called Brian at work and called my mom who was on her way to work. Today I was driving to another dr's apt. and was brought to tears as I was listening to the radio as they were playing tributes. I had all 3 of my kids in the car with me and was able to explain to them why we need to always remember the sacrifices of the men and women who serve our country. I am so greatful for the opportunity I have to be an American, a proud American. Please take today to remember the things that really count and matter the most in your life. Remember the purpose of why we were sent here to this earth and the sacrifice that our elder brother and Savior made for us as well. Give your kids an extra hug and kiss tonight as you tuck them into bed. Call your mom and dad and just tell them how much you love them. Slip your sweetie a note letting him or her know how much they mean to you and why you can't live without them. That I think was one of the hardest things for me at this time 7 years ago. I hadn't been married a year yet and was pregnant with our son. I felt so much pain and sadness for all the women out there who were also expecting and knowing that their husband would never be there to witness the birth of that child. So please, know that I love you and am grateful to have you in my life!!!
On a happier note, I got the official AOK to get back to life as it should be from my doctor today. YIPPEEEEE so I have many plans to clean and do lots of stuff now that I am free:):):)
Have a great day and know that you matter to me:)
No comments:
Post a Comment