Warning this is a double post ie: I made the same post on my other blog too:)
So this is me beaming right now. Many of you know that I have struggled with health issues and was in surgery 7 weeks ago. Some of you know that since the surgery I have felt the best I have in years. It is very exciting to me. So last Thursday was my 6 week check up and I received the green light to resume life as normal ie: cleaning, picking up my baby, etc... So before I left for the dr's apt I took my weight, I don't do it very much, it depresses me. So then, as of today, some family members and myself are doing a friendly biggest loser competition to help motivate each other. So I did the dreaded measure yourself and then I stepped on the scale. I had to re-weigh twice because I thought the scale was joking:) HAHA you know computers do have a mind of their own. But this is the big news...I have lost 15 lbs. in 1 week. I can't even believe it. Part of my weight problem the last 6 years has been my insulin resistance due to the PCOD that I have or had... So we don't know and won't know for a while yet if my body is still having insulin problems. But until then I am super happy for the 15 lb. loss. I am beyond excited, I can't contain myself, so do you see me beaming right now? Try...
4 comments:
Tashina I know this has nothing to do with your post but being the Star Wars geek that I am I have to point out how happy I am that I am visitor 1138 to your blog! If you don't know what that means then read up on your Star Wars or ask me, if you do know what that means without looking it up than you truly are a twagette!
CONGRATULATIONS Tashina!! That is awesome news!! I am so excited for you! Keep up the great work!! Wow, I wish I had the same success you do! I am glad that you are feeling so much better. I hope you are great, I miss you!
That is so awesome!! I am so happy for you! Keep it up :) I wish I could lose 15 lbs too!
Good job girl!! Now tell me step by step how you lost it... ;)
Post a Comment