Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What have I been up to?

Well, lots actually.
First- I have been back to taking pictures and am extremely excited to be doing so. I have added some more family pictures and children's portraits to www.flashbackpv.blogspot.com I really missed taking pictures.
Second- I have been dog sitting for my mom:) My nephew had surgery yesterday and my parents are with my sister for love and support and since the puppy needs attention like a newborn, I get to dog sit.
Third- Loving the fact that I feel great...the best I have in years.
Fourth- Dieting...'nuff said.
Fifth- We took our kids out of their charter school last week to put them in the elementary school close to our house so I wasn't driving all over town and spending crazy amounts of money on gas. It's great because the kids bus to school and are so excited because they get to wear "normal" clothes to school and not uniforms. I kinda liked them in uniforms but it is nice they can express themselves now too. And can I just add how great it is to have more time on my hands now that I am not driving around half of my day?
Sixth- Crocheting, trying to get Sadie's afghan done.
Seventh- Sewing- I sewed Sadie 2 pairs of pj bottoms and Hunter 2 pair.
Eigth- Lots of yard work, mostly only on Saturday but we have been trying to get our lawn and hedges and flower bushes back to beautiful since I am not restricted any longer. And I mowed the yard Saturday:) Go me!!!
Ninth- Waiting patiently for October 1st to put up my Halloween decorations.
Tenth- Loving the fact that my husband is willing to sacrifice so much time and energy working so I don't have to. I love being a stay at home mom. Love it love it LOVE IT!

1 comment:

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

Just put up the decorations! I put mine up yesterday, and I love all four of them. (ok, i'm still working on my collection.)
I want to be added to your private bloglist! I will try and email you soon! If that is okay I mean!