Thursday, February 19, 2009

For Mindy and Seth...and my dad

I think I mentioned before that my brother in law Seth is joining the Air Force. My dad also served in the Air Force for quite a while when I was little. So in honor of Seth and my dad and all of the men and women serving in the armed forces...Thank you!!!

Brian collects hats and I found these, and I let him know that he will be sharing with me;)

And of course I have to model them for all my fans out there...LOL, yeah right I know.

Sorry the camo hat didn't fit with my glasses on:) I was taking a blind self portrait.

I love you Mindy and Seth and we will all miss you where ever the Air Force may take you.

5 comments:

tHEsIXpACK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tHEsIXpACK said...

sorry I made a spelling error and deleted my comment.. :)
Thanks T that was very sweet. Be careful though, they wouldn't give seth an USAF shirt until he gets sworn in. They concider that an earned honor and privledge to wear the "blue" .. We will miss Utah.........Kinda..... ok maybe not too much! :P

Katrina Witt said...

LOL they are nice hats where did you get them

Tashina said...

at Walgreens:)

Ashlee said...

You look so cute in hats! I wish I could say the same for myself!