So this is what happens when I am making blueberry muffins and forget that I have them in the oven. In case you didn't know, this is what happens when they are supposed to bake for 15 minutes and you bake them for an hour instead:)
This is the new business machine...the one on the right. My new iMac:) So excited...love it!!!
And the new washer and dryer...by the way the laundry is completely caught up:)
Me and my Mickey Book. She is such a stinker and I hardly ever get her actually looking at the camera.
Eating cake at grandma's party.
At my mom's birthday, Natasha with 2 of her nephews...or as she refers to all the little rugrats, her midgets.
Mom blowing out her 49 candles:) LOL...love you mom.
Me and my babe!!!
Katrina gave us a heart attack on valentines day:) Thanks sissy, we love it and I am keeping them up for the entire month of February.
Wow I think I have made a post every day now for the last week. Way to go me.
5 comments:
awww I am jealous of the washer and dryer!
1 word: Rebate!!! Thanks to the Questar Gas and Rocky Mountain power for offering rebates on energy effecient units.
im getting the front loaders next year.. YEA
Cute blog love it!
Great job on the pics.
And keeping up with your blog!
Post a Comment