Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Yucky Cold Season

Is there anything worse than a bad head cold?  Well in my opinion yes!  A super bad stomach flu.  Thank heavens I am only fighting the cold right now.  I am thinking it is a mixture of stress, lack of sleep, and more stress.  My immune system has totally bitten the dust this last month or so.  I feel like I have constantly been fighting something.  Which also means, a few of my kids have been fighting things as well.  So in turn I am not able to hit the gym, can't take sick kids, and then on top of it I don't feel well enough to go to the gym right now.  
Hunter's surgery was yesterday and went really really well.  The most trauma we had was the insertion of the IV.  We will get results in 3-6 weeks.  I will post pictures once I get them downloaded.  

2 comments:

tHEsIXpACK said...

GET WELL SOON Hunter!

Andrea and Nate Tracey said...

Be sure to let us all know how he is, we are praying for your family!! I miss you girlie!!