Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pictures from Hunter's Surgery

Viewer Discretion is advised!!!  And sorry the pictures are not in order....

Hunter getting the IV...it was very traumatic...

This picture makes me giggle.  He was still super drugged from the anti-anxiety meds and the anesthesia.
This was taken today after we removed the outter bandage.  The cut is at least an inch long, if not longer.  I was surprised because I thought it would be much smaller.
A view not so close up.
He wanted me to take a picture of the oxygen meter on his thumb to show Sadie, when he was trying to wake up from the surgery it kept wigging him out.  It was soooo funny.
Then he wanted to be able to show Sadie the IV he had in his hand.
Eating a popsicle while watching tv.  He loves this stuffed dog and named it after a puppy we used to have...Oreo.
This was prior to any of the big meds so he was coherent but wiggin' out...he loved the wagon.
The aftermath once the iv was placed.
Before the IV...with Daddy adn Uncle Colton, it was very early in the morning...we were all exhausted.
With mommy...I sure love you bubba!

And this was the first picture taken so I am sorry that it is at the end, but what a way to end, with a huge smile.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Poor thing. What was the surgery for?

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your Okay Hunter!! Love you!

Katrina Witt said...

Glad things are good. Ya BIG CUT! GEE

Unknown said...

I am glad things went well!
He is sure grown up.

Nick and Aubrey said...

wow colton's gotten a lot older from when I last saw him!!!

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

What a brave little boy! Big boy! i hope things start looking up for you, and life gets less stressed!