I loved Young Women's and it seems like it was so long ago. When Sadie turned 12 last year I had to take a step back and realize that my children were growing up and there was absolutely nothing I could do about it. She is becoming such a beautiful young lady inside and out. She started Junior High this last fall and is doing and adjusting fairly well. I am so grateful that the church has allowed the leaders as well as the mom's work on earning their own Personal Progress. I was just short of earning my own when I was in YW's. So Sadie and I have been trying to work on it together. We have fun. Here are some pictures of us tonight. Like I said before I am trying to be better at cataloging as we do things.

I love you Sadie and the time we are getting to spend together growing and learning together.


I love you Sadie and the time we are getting to spend together growing and learning together.
No comments:
Post a Comment