You can find the recipe here
It was so easy to make, just stuck all the ingredients in the crock pot, cooked it on high for 4 hours. Shredded the chicken. Pulled out the tortillas, put the chicken in, added sour cream and cheese. It was a hit. Here are the family reactions:


They wouldn't let me take a picture with just the thumbs up, they had to be eating it at the same time. It was funny! And we got to have daddy home that night which is a rare occasion...I am sure it added to the taste and attitude of everyone at dinner.
2 comments:
You have a ladder in the kitchen, why am I not surprised :) Cameo just said "Sadie looks like a teenager, I didn't even recognize her." ..LOL hmmmm coming home will be so funny to watch them see each other!
Yes and I can't wait!
Post a Comment