I have the hardest time getting McKadie to go to sleep at a decent time. She is up and down and up and down, drink, bathroom, brushing hair, drink, I need to talk to you mom about something important, bathroom, and on and on and on. At least she is now sleeping in her own bed. So last night she was in her bed and then bonked her head on the wood headboard so she ended up in bed with me watching a movie. Before I knew she was out cold. I love my kids more then words will ever be able to express. We have some cute little sayings in our home like I love you this much and then some, or I love you more than all the stars in the sky and sands in the seas, or this one is a favorite, I love you will all of my heart with every smile and every fart. I know that last one is strange but between me, Brian and the kids we love it. So here a sweet picture that captures one of my little angels in a precious moment that I don't get to experience very often.


Sorry for the deer in the headlights expression but I was taking this picture in the dark.
No comments:
Post a Comment