
My sweetie has been workin' his fanny off... He loves his job as an electrician and is advancing quickly. He has received two raises now and is only cents from getting $20/hr. He worked several months out of town only to be home on the weekends. They were installing cell sites for Cingular Wireless. Then after we requested to have him work close to home with the baby issues and all(I really just missed him too much) they put him up in one of the hospitals by the U of U. Then he was blessed with an opportunity to work in the SLC Temple during the bi-annual cleaning and repair shutdown for two weeks. He loved it and was able to see and experience things you and I couldn't only hope for. I will see if I can't get him to take a minute to add some comments about what he did later. Unfortunately two weeks passed rather quickly and he is now working at a Chevron oil/gas refinery in North SLC. He doesn't like it much because they are in the hot sun all day and have to wear navy blue coveralls that are flame retardent. I am just greatful for every day he comes home in one piece. I am proud of his hard work and am so greatful for the hard working man that he is. He is my Favorite!
2 comments:
That is a great picture you guys. We are going to Yellowstone this weekend but we wil find ourselves over that way real quick!
Awesome we can't wait for you to see our new "pad" and we are still waiting for a chance to see yours. Be safe and have a fun trip.
Post a Comment