Thursday, July 20, 2006

Hunter and his Itty Bitty Ball





Brian and I decided that this summer we would get the kids involved in some type of sport or something to keep them occupied and find new interests. Sadie decided that rather than dance she wanted to play soccer. The season hasn't started yet and we are waiting on a call from her coach but will keep you posted when that starts. Hunter joined a week long program called Itty Bitty Ball. It covered four different sports, one each day of the program. The first day was baseball and all Hunter could ask about was Basketball. He is so his mother's son. My fave sport...Basketball. He did well. He was great with the other kids that were involved and very helpful when it came to those who couldn't do so much on their own. Ages ranged from 2 to 4. He loved the batting most I believe. The following day was Hunter's favorite...Basketball. He kicked butt...sorry for the language but I was a proud mommy. He focused so hard on making sure that when he shot for a basket that he had his hands in the proper position and when he did I was so amazed because he made a basket almost every time. The next day we weren't able to attend but they covered soccer...we had car issues. So on his last day Aunt Natasha took him and he played Golf. From all the pictures she took and the report I was given he did great. He is a trooper and has decided that he wants to practice his dribbling, so of course what else could I do but buy him his own little kid basketball. He sits on the back patio for hours practicing and it is great to watch. Next year I think we will get him into T-Ball.

No comments: