
Navi and Colton and me in the blue shirt in the background.

Colton turned 16 in May. He loves his motorcycles and dirt bikes and is a great fisherman. He is working this summer with one of his YM leaders roofing. He is fun to be with and likes to pick on his brother in law's. Colton is taller than most of us and is growing like a weed. He is still as blonde as ever and this year we made a breakthrough...he got rid of the skater hairdo. He now keeps it short and I think he is mighty handsome.
4 comments:
very nice blog Tashina! It's fun to see pics of your kids!
My blog is at http://dramaqueensguide.blogspot.com
and Dave's is at:
http://cheezweezil.blogspot.com
We miss you guys! Are you ever gonna come for a visit??
Thanks, I thought you would appreciate this most. We are working on trying to figure out what we are doing. With the move again money is tight and Brian has to pay tuition for school in September and Sadie starts school and fits none of her clothes hardly. She is still a twig but is getting taller and we are having a hard time keeping her shorts long enough and shirts long enough.
But...won't it be good when school starts??? I'm counting the days!
Kayden's been in casts all summer and we still have 2 1/2 weeks to go. It's getting pretty smelly around here!
James is here for another week and Clinton starts band camp next week.
I need a vacation!
Yeah it will be great. Hunter missed the deadline so he won't be starting until next fall. He is pretty bumbed about it but I think he will survive.
Post a Comment