Friday, July 21, 2006

I'm going back to school...

I have talked about it for years and haven't done anything about it. So after some thought and a little "shoulder to the wheel" I have decided to start the application process to get back to school and get my RN. I am excited and intimidated all at the same time. Wish me luck:) Oh and I am still doing my photography company.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tashina

I think it is great you are thinking of going back to school. It is never too late.

love

Uncle olaf

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the club. keep me updated, hey and if you have any questions, I might know a few answers here and there

Tashina said...

Thanks Ricky. We can't decide on if I should just jump right in there or if we should way to see about the pregnancy stuff. I still would like to take some classes...ya know baby steps:) Thanks for your help and I will probably call ya with questions.