
This is the aftermath of the toy room before we played cleanup.

After the feast many a naps were taken, some liked to stretch "WAY" out:) Lance looks like he is booting Seth off the couch but not quite.


The naps were taken in shifts I believe. This was the first shift and then Lance and Seth took over this couch. At this point mom and Lance were on the floor.

This is me and my youngest niece Navi. She was playing with me and she wouldn't quit smiling. Isn't she a doll.

Sorry for a backside shot Mom. Lindee, Lance's girlfriend is sitting at the computer and you can kinda see Brian behind her at the table eatin' his grub.

Not more than a half hour after the party got started the nap takin' began. First Hallie and then Navi joined. What sweet cousins.

Grandpa was watchin' somethin' with the uncles and put Navi to sleep. I think he is laughing in this picture.

Lindee and Lance watchin' the tube.

The kids were all dancing. The funny thing is there wasn't any music...

We had a great time and I am greatful for my family. I love you all and appreciate everything each of you do and contribute to this wonderfuly well rounded family we have.
1 comment:
24th of July??? OH YEAH....we kind of forget that it's a holiday up there. Just a plain old day here.
Post a Comment