Thursday, July 20, 2006

We Moved...I know I know...AGAIN...

So this wasn't in the planning of our first 7 months in Utah, to move three times in a short short period. Brian and I have grown quite disgusted at the fact of any type of move...do you blame us...well okay partially. So we lived with my sister and her generous family for a few months. Upon Brian joining the electrical union and obtaining a very nice pay increase we found ourselves looking for a new abode. We found a charming worn down house close to Central Elementary School(very convenient for taking Sadie to school) and decided with some elbow grease and love it would be a wonderful home. Well a few months later with a lot of elbow grease and not as much love we were faced with a decision to find a healthier habitat. Mold was growing rampid in our lovely 100 year old home and the landlord didn't much care to handle it. With health problems arising we set out the search. I don't know how I do it, well I can thank upstairs for answering our prayers, but we decided on a Monday to start looking(Brian was working out of town again) and by Monday afternoon and a couple houses already looked at we found a charming home still within in Pleasant Grove boundaries. I am also not one to object to convenience as we are now backed right up to Grovecrest Elementary school. By Friday evening we had an AOK and Saturday morning with keys in hand started moving out of the old and into the new. We had almost everything but the odds and ends in by Sunday evening. We are very grateful for all of the family that helped and poured out their heart and soul, especially Brian and Seth. Pictures are forth coming and we will keep you posted on how things are settling. Oh by the way did I mention we are paying much much less in rent? It's absolutely fabulous...and Brian's favorite part, he has a workshop the size of a three car garage in the backyard. And I have to add a couple of my favorites...a full size dishwasher, a fullsize kitchen sink, a master bathroom, wood and tile floors, a seperate playroom for the kids, sprinkler system and a huge fenced in yard for the kids and dog to run like crazy...just to name a few.

No comments: