A lot has been going on. Enjoy the pictures and hopefully I will be able to figure out how to load the videos.

While the guys were at Priesthood Session on Saturday night I was hanging out with the girls, and Hunter:) Addi was having fun with McKadie in the toy bassinet. It was super cute and McKadie loves all the attention. And then there is cutie Rachel sneaking into the picture:)

We have had nonstop rain all weekend and the clouds have been heavy and thick. I was driving Brian to the dr today and had him snap some pictures of the clouds hugging Mt. Timpanogos. It was absolutely breath-taking.



McKadie has been attempting to walk, she could have been doing it for a while yet but is too chicken to do it without any assistance. Here she is pushing a toy. She has finally as of this weekend starting taking baby steps without holding onto anything. My big girl.


We went to Classic Skating twice last week, once with the ward and then again with the kids Charter school. We were lucky enough to have some good friends go with us and here are some pictures. I push McKadie around in her stroller and she absolutely loves it. She gets mad if I sit out for too long.

Here is my Hunter. He loves to ride on his scooter and was totally bummed because there was a big crash and he had a monster egg on his head. Nothing some ice wouldn't cure.

The good old "snowball" and Sadie picked her daddy. Brian absolutely loves to roller blade and is a total showoff, but I love it.

Sorry it's a little blurry, it was dark and they were far from me, but this is Brianna, Mike, and Addi.
No comments:
Post a Comment