LOL, so these are funny goofy pictures. What else do you do when you are listening to music in a store that we thought was going to be jam packed, and was hardly busy, and then you have all of these cool things to play with around you? So this is what me and my three sisters did...felt like high school again(weird right, not being a responsible adult)FUN FUN FUN...
My hot little sister Natasha...
Mindy acting like she fell into the clothes. LOL, this was her grunty face...she was being silly.
Kinda blurry and just weird but there is Katrina, Natasha and myself...
We were trying to be the "gangsta" mob and I was supposed to make a serious face and couldn't I had to laugh, and Mindy did great on playing up the whole choke hold. If only I wasn't laughing.
Mindy, Katrina and Natasha.
Since it was a Twilight night, we told Natasha to pretend to bite Katrina. Well if you know Natasha she bites all the time, whether she is playing or being goofy or whatever, so she did...she actually bit Katrina. We were laughing so hard.
Again with the biting...
Showing off their Twilight gear.
Now I need to see the pictures from their ends. Nice face Min...
Like I said...we were playing with what we had on hand, or head:)
All 4 of us together sitting on the floor in the back corner, closest to a speaker, to listen to the soundtrack.
Mindy, Katrina and Natasha.
My little sister and I.So Katrina found this plastic chicken and all I can say is I am glad I didn't wet my pants, I was laughing so hard, until the chicken started getting thrown at me...Thanks for the laugh girls...and for everyone's info...the soundtrack wasn't bad, some really good tracks on it. Very excited for the movie to come out... By the way Mindy, the tongue thing, that was just nasty.
3 comments:
LOL THAT was just so funny and the chicken to the face stung min. And the bite to the neck hurt. just 20 min before that i found a shirt just for tasha that said this " be careful I bite" that was so fun! thanks girls. i love the tracks too!
You guys are crazy! And fast bloggers! All 3 of you posted!
Good that you had a fun time. I'm sure the music will be better after you see the movie!
ha ha ha he he he
Post a Comment