Tuesday, October 07, 2008

ABC Tagged

I was tagged by my sister Mindy.
ABC TAGGED!
A- Attached or Single? HAPPILY MARRIED
B- Best Friend? Brian and many girls
C- Cake or Pie? Depends on the icing or the filling
D- Day of Choice? Sunday
E- Essential Item? A bathroom
F- Favorite Color? Blue and purple
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? HMMM BOTH, but not right now, I haven't had sugar in over a week, nothing, nadda
I- Favorite Indulgence? Um I don't know, I am very random
J- January or July? JULY!
K- Kids? 3 and 2 dogs
L- Life isn’t complete without? MY FAMILY
M- Marriage Date? November 25th, 2000
N-Night or Morning person: Night
O- Oranges or Apples? Arizona oranges fresh from the tree
P-Phobias? Loosing Brian or the kids, don't know if that counts, or someone breaking into my house, there are a lot of things I am afraid of, some more bearable than others
Q- (THIS WAS MISSING)
R- Reasons to smile? I am alive and am healthier than I have been in years
S-Season of choice? Fall and Spring
T- Tag 3 people. Breanne, Kristen and Debbie
U- Unknown fact about me? I have a wish to own my own country dance club
V- Vegetable or Fruit? FRUIT but again haven't had any for over a week now, no sugar natural or other
W- Worst Habit? BITING MY NAILS
X- X-ray or Ultrasound? Depends on what is being looked at.
Y- Your favorite food? Italian and Mexican and Cheese(Does it have it's own category?)
Z- Zodiac Sign? Aquarius

No comments: