Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Little brother got a booboo...

It's been almost a week now, I think it happened last Wednesday and I have been waiting for Natasha to post the pictures so I could copy them:) Colton was up Spanish Fork Canyon, or somewhere in that region, with one of his co-workers, and they were riding their dirt bikes(motorcycles). I got a call from Katrina that Colton was in the hospital with a broken clavical and they didn't know what else. He was in and out of it and passed out while they were taking x-rays. There was word of possible surgery but it was all an unknown. We knew it was a big no no to have us all in his room, but when you are the baby of 6 we were all really concerned. So a very nice nurse booted all of us out but mom and dad. I know it is a safety reason for only having two people in the er room, but we were all scared that something bad was gonna happen. He did have his helmet on...thank heavens. But he didn't have his breast plate on which probably wouldn't have saved him from his injury anyways. He was very lucky and walked away with a broken clavical. He had a bump on his head from when he passed out during x-rays(he had been upright) and we are so grateful that is all. The way he did it was he landed on his shoulder/arm and it shoved his arm into his clavicle which broke it.
Colton in the bed feeling like cr**:) Lance being the concerned older brother.

part of my mom, dad, Katrina and Colton.

Me, Nathan(Natasha's man), Mindy, and Mom.

Part of dad, Katrina, Colton and Lance.And then Lance dropped a tool on his toe a couple of weeks ago and we think he broke it. I was buddy taping it for him. Poor boys. I am just glad they are all ok and safe.



1 comment:

Ashlee said...

wow! I'm glad everyone is ok. :) You guys seem like a close family. It's awesome you all live close enough to be there for eachother at a moments notice.