Monday, October 27, 2008

Several fun things to chat about...

Brian's cousin's throw an annual Halloween Party. We went on Saturday night and it was a blast. Thanks Chris and Kandice. I was a witch(I use this costume a lot, it is fun and easy), Hunter was Darth Vader(he will actually be a vampire for Halloween and I will be an 80's chick), Sadie was a cat, McKadie was a dog and Brian was a ghoul again. He loves this costume because he can easily hide in the shadows and then he jumps out and scares the teenagers, and our kids:) They love it and play a game of where is dad hiding and try to find him in the dark.
This is McKadie joining in on the Donut eating contest. She snarfed that donut and it was so cute. If you want to see the whole set of pictures than go to my link under family for Chris and Kandice. Thanks again guys, it was a blast.

There is a lot on this one post...sorry we are busy people and I love to share so either read and deal or walk away now:) But I would prefer if you read:)
Brian is the YM's secretary in our ward. Our good friends, Mike is in YM's with Brian, have a boat. So the Priest's went on a fishing trip to Strawberry Resevoir on Saturday. These are some pictures from Brian's phone.

This is Mike...Sorry Mike but Brian and I love this picture. You have such a fun personality.
Mike again (he caught 3). Brian didn't catch anything...except for the bishop tugging on his line to mess around with him:)

And another fish.
This is one of the Priests. He caught the most, 4 of the total 8 that were caught.

This is our Bishop with his catch of the day, and he is so proud. Way to go Bishop!

So I was refered by my good friend to check out this blog http://www.shedoeshair.blogspot.com/
There are a ton of cute and fun girlie hairdo's for all of you mom's out there with little girls. It is a step by step instruction which is totally what I need. I did the weave one on Sadie's hair for church yesterday but failed to take her picture.
So today before school I attempted another one but it wasn't working, so this is the contraption that I came up with instead. It looked so cute, the pictures don't do it justice.



Brian's mom sent up a bunch of stuff for some fun Halloween creations. This is the first one, making masks to wear and play. I made one too but the picture is hidious...sorry.




The other project was their kits for decorating their Pumpkins. They are potato head pieces that instead of a potatoe you stick them in the pumpkin. It was great. No mess and it was fast and fun. This is my baby girl just lookin' cute as ever:) And she is constantly playing with her tongue.
This is the final touch...Pumpkin Harold has 3 babies now. So cute.

Pumpkin Harold and his 3 babies.

Sadie and her pumpkin...the after and then the process.



Hunter with his after and the process of creating. Thank you daddy for all your help.


McKadie and her pumpkin. She was so excited. She kept pulling at it and giggling.




Mommy and Daddy decorated McKadie's pumpkin for her.


So Hunter turned 7 on the 15th and I have been a slacker, actually just being busy not sitting at my computer. So here are some pictures of the decorations and Hunter.


This was later in the day, when we were taking the streamer's down and he wanted me to wrap him into a mummy. Funny kid.


Katrina inspired me to do huge decorations for their birthday so when they wake up this is what they see. This was after school and he was being onry about pictures. But I gave birth to this child and it is a day for me to celebrate too, so deal with it and let me take a few pictures:) LOL.




This was his bedroom door. He thought it was awesome, and I did something similar to the kitchen doorway. So much fesitivity.
This was the upstairs living room. Lots of Balloons and treats and streamers to be seen.


Our furnace broke like I mentioned before, and we were lighting fires in both of our fireplaces religiously. This was after pumpkin decorating, daddy and McKadie were getting warm by the fire. He was giving her snuggles, I love that he is affectionate with the kids. I love you Bri!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow nice job for his birthday!

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

i like to read your long blogs!

Katrina Witt said...

love the post. great job