Thursday, October 23, 2008

McKadie and sign language

I tried to download this yesterday but it didn't work. So here we go for today.

For the last 6 months McKadie has been super fluent in saying Dadda, Mamma, Papa, Adie(Sadie), Unter(Hunter), Dawy(doggy) and maybe a few others. But other than that there isn't much. For the last 3 months I have been trying to get McKadie to use sign language for please and more and I sign to her but don't enforce the other words on her. So Mindy(my sister who speaks sign fluently) can get McKadie to say please and more but that is it. But when I try to get her to say please she is too stubborn and doesn't do it for me. So I finally have been getting her to say please the last couple of weeks but not frequently and that is all she will do. Brian got her on video via cell phone the other night at dinner. Now she does it all the time. Yeah McKadie!!!

1 comment:

Breanne said...

So cute! Good job girlie!!